The high number of foreign investors coming to the UAE has led to the development of various industries. Among these industries is consulting. The rise of the consulting sector in Dubai is due to the investors coming from European and Western countries who are unfamiliar with the legislation and requirements applicable in the Middle East.
Those who want to set up a consultancy company in Dubai are not required to comply with specific legislation, however, obtaining certain qualifications or entering local associations recognized by the government will increase their success rate. Our company formation agents in Dubai can offer information on the requirements to set up a consulting business.
What are the most successful consulting areas in Dubai?
The success of an industry is dictated by the times we live in and right now Dubai is one of the most important, if not the most important, financial center in the region. This calls for a great number of accountants, auditors and bookkeepers who can provide consulting services on all sorts of matters.
The Dubai government has also invested a lot in new technology and modern services based on IT structures which makes information technology one of the most successful industries at this moment. Offering IT consultancy services is another good business idea.
Also, Dubai is one of the wealthiest emirates of the UAE, and those with a law degree can offer wealth management and estate administration consulting services. Company registration services are also quite sought in Dubai. Here is a video presentation that explains more about how to open a consulting company in Dubai:
How to register a consulting business in Dubai
First of all, a foreign citizen must appoint a local consultant to handle the incorporation process of the company. Once the residence permit is obtained, the owner can offer their own consulting services in Dubai or one of the free zones. The licenses to be obtained when creating a consulting company in Dubai are the professional license or the commercial license.
The Dubai company formation procedure of a consulting company can be completed by our local business setup consultants in Dubai; however, the business owner will need to consider aspects like promoting the consulting company and creating a database with potential clients.
A HR consultant in Dubai
Having a consulting company in the human resources field can be a great business idea because this sector is quite competitive. A foreign entrepreneur might find it difficult to hire staff if found for the first time with business in Dubai. A HR consultant with experience knows the workforce sector and can handle the requirements made by an entrepreneur who wants to hire staff in Dubai. Plus, such a consultant can handle training and prevention programs on request. The business field in Dubai continues to develop at a fast pace and entrepreneurs from around the world can benefit from comprehensive support and guidance in the workforce field. You might be interested in the services of our business setup consultants in Dubai, so feel free to get in touch with us.
Top 10 consulting businesses you can set up in Dubai
Dubai is home to a large number of companies established with foreign capital. There is always plenty of room for new businesses and projects, and a consulting company can be a suitable option for any kind of entrepreneur who wants to thrive in this part of Asia. We present you 10 interesting consulting business ideas that might attract you:
- Insurance consultants – Providing the best insurance plans to customers is for sure a great business idea that you might want to explore. You can talk to our business setup consultants in Dubai for assistance.
- Tax consultants – Dubai is known as a tax haven, however, it is important to pay attention to the taxes imposed on a firm. Opening a tax consultancy company in Dubai can be an optimal choice for entrepreneurs.
- Headhunter consultants – Looking for talented workers? There are companies that only deal with this kind of business to help other companies hire a specific type of employee.
- Marketing & Research – A company established in Dubai needs a correct and complete marketing plan to develop as much as possible. A consultant in the marketing and research field can be hired in this sense.
- IT consultants – Having an IT consultant by your side when you open a business in this prolific field will prove quite beneficial. The IT and communication field continues to develop at a fast pace in Dubai, so local and foreign entrepreneurs can find their business place in this prosperous sector.
- Consultants in communication – communication consultants can be hired by small, medium, and large enterprises in Dubai. You can be more efficient if you hire the services of a consultant in communication.
- Advertising consultants – Companies need advertising to develop as fast as possible, especially when newly incorporated in Dubai. A solid advertising and promotion plan can be created by a consultant with experience in this field.
- Accounting consultants – Companies in Dubai need accounting services right from the start. You can decide on working with our experienced accountants in Dubai.
- Career consultants – Those interested in support for their future career can decide on a consultant with experience in this field. There are many people who find it difficult to decide on what’s best for them in matters of professions.
- A public relations consultant – Once the business starts to develop, a public relations consultant should be hired for a wide range of services, including proper communication with the press.
These are a few of the consulting business ideas that you might be interested in at the time you intend to open a business in Dubai. You can rely on the support of our business setup consultants in Dubai.
Choosing Dubai for business
Dubai is one of the most prosperous financial and business centers in the world and an attraction to international entrepreneurs who want to generate profits in this part of the Middle East. The real estate sector, tourism, IT, research and development, oil & gas are among the most thriving business sectors in Dubai and the choice of many international entrepreneurs in the UAE. We would like to add some facts and figures about the economy and business direction in Dubai:
- In terms of total FDI stock, UAE registered more than USD 154 billion in 2019.
- Around USD 13.5 billion represented the total value of the greenfield investments in the UAE in the same year.
- More than 122 allow 100% foreign ownership in UAE.
- The 2020 Doing Business report ranked UAE 16th out of 190 economies in the world in terms of ease of doing business.
If you want to open a consulting business in Dubai and need assistance, please feel free to contact us.