Dubai investment properties are for sure a good business option for entrepreneurs interested in the real estate sector in the UAE. The market is quite appealing and provides a wide range of business opportunities. If you are interested in buying or renting properties in Dubai, you can talk to our company incorporation agents in Dubai.
Choosing an investment property in Dubai
Investing in properties in Dubai as a foreign entrepreneur can be subject to the formation of a company in Dubai with a clear purpose. The return on investment depends on the business you develop in this city if you intend to buy properties and rent them in Dubai. This kind of business depends on a few factors that an investor should consider:
- The location of the properties is important.
- The size and quality of the property are taken into consideration.
- The time of purchase needs to be attentively analyzed.
- The amenities and facilities available in the area are also aspects to pay attention to.
- Finally, maintenance costs must be considered.
Our company formation agents can tell you more about Dubai investment properties and can handle the formalities implicated. Those interested in opening a company in the real estate sector in Dubai should discuss it with one of our specialists.
What to consider when investing in Dubai’s real estate sector
The real estate sector is extremely appealing to entrepreneurs from abroad, yet, it is important to create a business plan and to write down the targets to accomplish. Here are some suggestions:
- Look for apartments instead of villas as there more chances to attract customers.
- You can decide on small and medium-sized properties at the beginning.
- Make a research about the applicable fees for maintenance.
- Verify the investment risks before entering this kind of business.
- Real estate due diligence is definitely a solution when buying properties in Dubai.
Opening a company in the real estate sector in Dubai is a great business option, yet such a firm must be attentively analyzed before having activities on the market. It is also a solution to test the market and see the type of competitors already active. Foreigners interested in Dubai investment properties can get in touch with one of our company formation specialists in Dubai. We can also help you if you want to open a company in Dubai.
Buying ready-made properties or creating new ones?
These are two options for real estate investors from abroad, buying properties already on the market, or creating new ones. Under-construction properties have lower prices compared to the assembled ones. Plus, the value of the new properties will increase in time, generating more profits in the future. In the case of buying ready properties in Dubai, significant discounts are possible and investors can negotiate the prices. Such properties already benefit from complete infrastructure, amenities, and other facilities. In terms of returns, the properties are ready to be rented, so you can start making money right away. If you are interested in more details on Dubai investment properties, feel free to talk to our team of company incorporation in Dubai. You can also count on us if you want to set up a company in Dubai.
Why make investments in the real estate sector in Dubai?
Dubai is an appealing investment destination in all sectors. The real estate field is one of the most prolific in the UAE and always in the attention of international entrepreneurs considering the huge returns. Considering the latest analyses on the market, tenants tend to avoid the central areas in Dubai and choose downtown areas where there are affordable rental prices. This makes many foreign entrepreneurs invest in these parts of Dubai and concentrate more on the demands placed on the market. Entrepreneurs from overseas can easily set up companies in Dubai’s real estate sector, one of the most attractive from a business point of view. The formalities are quite simple, plus, the tax system provides a series of benefits. Here are a few facts and figures about properties in Dubai that might be useful for your future Dubai investment properties plans:
- According to propertytrends.ae, around 27,843 property sales transactions took place so far in 2020.
- Around AED 57.5 billion was the total value of the above-mentioned real estate transactions.
- In September 2020, properties worth around AED 8.9 billion were sold in Dubai.
- Around AED 1,500 is the average price for a square meter of an apartment in Dubai.
Dubai investment properties are often the choice of international entrepreneurs who want to make profits in the real estate sector. If you are interested in opening a company in Dubai, please feel free to contact us right away.