Every business operating in Dubai has certain elements that add to its unique identity – its trade name, trade license, company website, brand logo and other elements that distinguish it from competitors. One such element that has to be strategically thought about, is the office location.
Office leasing in Dubai is carried out by businesses for a variety of reasons, the most common one being that the license issuing authorities mandate an office address be associated with every legally operating business in Dubai. This means that by law, businesses have to have an office leasing space. In some cases, your office leasing agreement is a critical document that has to be submitted to even get your trade license issued. So how do you optimize office space leasing?
Table of Contents
Get the location right
Studies show that the location where you obtain office leasing can be one of the reasons that make or break your operations. Corporate Business Hub (CBH) provides office leasing solutions in Sheikh Zayed Road and Oud Metha to allow you to get the best out of the right location. To make this decision on which location works best for you, do consider few other parameters based on our article here.
We can also help you if you want to open a company in Dubai.
Why do you need an office space?
- You need the office space to get your trade license
- You need a physical space where you would be operating your business every day
- You have employees who need to be stationed in a central location, and together, for your business to function
- You need support resources such as printers, washroom facility, IT support and other facilities
- You need an office address for your business identity.
For any or all of the reasons above, leasing an office space in Dubai is an important business decision for your company in Dubai. Corporate Business Hub (CBH) provides you with office leasing solutions that meet your business needs and can provide you with a competitive advantage in your operations.
What is the difference between office space, workstation leasing and virtual office?
Office space is a simple physical space that is provided exclusively for your business to operate from. Nobody other than you or your employees can access your office space. Simply put, it is nothing but renting a proper office space for yourself.
Workstation leasing is the same as office leasing in that you get your own space. But you will only get an exclusive desk/workstation for yourself, not full office space. This means that your adjacent desk may not have your colleague stationed there, but it could be another company employee.
A virtual office is an identity for your business. You may use the address and location on all your communication, and our front desk services will be provided to you for attending to calls or receiving any courier in your absence.
CBH Office Leasing
Corporate Business Hub provides a spectrum of office leasing solutions to meet your business operation requirements. These include:
- Scalable office leasing solutions that let you grow with your space with your business
- Optimal office leasing spaces for startups, such as workstation leasing
- Prime locality and close to other businesses, due to a location in downtown Burj Khalifa
- Lends credence to your business identity due to location
- Alternative locations available in Oud Metha
- More for less – get more than just an office space with your office leasing
At CBH offices, you get more than simple office space for your business. You get value and advantage, in addition to a physical location.
- Be a part of a large network and gain potential access to over 100 clients of The Corporate Group
- Virtual identity – front desk services provided by our reception for your business
- Administrative support – your document segregation or desk cleaning is on us
- IT/Telephony support – for troubleshooting on technical issues
- Free Wi-Fi
- Book your meeting/conferences in our meeting rooms
- Free access to networking events