Established in 1985 and being one of Dubai’s oldest free zones, Jebel Ali is currently home to more than 7,000 companies operating in various sectors. Moreover, Jebel Ali Free Zone, or simply JAFZA, is itself a business hub of the Middle East. Starting a business in Jebel Ali Free Zone has many advantages, among which an outstanding infrastructure that benefits logistics companies and one of the best environments for doing business in Dubai.
Our company formation agents in Dubai can help foreign entrepreneurs who want to set up companies in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
Jebel Ali, the Dubai free zone with the greatest number of licenses
As mentioned above, Jebel Ali Free Zone is one of Dubai’s free economic zones that provide an easy and modern business environment for those who want to undertake various types of economic activities. This environment is supported by the great number of business licenses that can be issued by the JAFZA Authority and the types of structures available for registration.
The licenses available for starting a company in Jebel Ali Free Zone are:
- – the trading license which is available for those interested in trading activities;
- – the industrial license for foreign and local businessmen completing manufacturing activities;
- – the service license which is available for those providing various types of services in JAFZA;
- – the e-commerce license which provides for easy creation of online businesses;
- – the national industrial license – JAFZA is the only free zone issuing this type of license;
- – the innovation license which is issued for research and development activities.
Our company registration consultants in Dubai can offer additional information on the types of licenses available for doing business in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
Types of companies that can be set up in Jebel Ali Free Zone
One of the greatest advantages of starting a company in Jebel Ali Free Zone is the possibility of opening offshore companies in the form of limited liability companies. Foreign investors can also create free zone companies that must have at least 2 shareholders and a maximum of 50 participants. These companies can be established as private or public structures.
For more information on the advantages of opening a company in Jebel Ali Free Zone, please contact our company incorporation advisors in Dubai.